Learn at a pace and place that suits you
- Learn in bite-sized chucks
- Learn in your own time
- Learn when and where you want
- Learn on whatever device you want
- We don’t move on until you’re ready to
What is Social Media Advertising?
Social Media Advertising can be defined as online advertising that uses Social Media platforms reach your target audience.
Your key learning outcomes
- Understand social advertising and which social media platforms are right for your business.
- How to create and design ads that generate results.
- Develop a Social Advertising plan and budget.
- How to target a specific audience using social advertising. How to create remarketing campaigns and target your website visitors on social media sites.
- How to Spit Test ads and measure the success of your advertising campaigns.
The topics you’ll cover:
Types of social ads. PPC, CPM, CPE etc. What Social Media platforms offer advertising opportunities.
Creating Ads using Facebook’s Power Editor. Remarketing through Facebook, creating custom and look alike audiences, utilising Facebook’s website conversions.
Creating targeted ads on Twitter, using Twitter Cards, website click and conversions, promoted tweets and promoted accounts.
How to create targeted PPC ads on LinkedIn, Sponsored Stories, Sponsored In Mails, and Job Advertising.
How to create a great video ad. In -Stream and In-Display ads.
A look at additional ad options including Promoted Pins, Instagram’s Carousel Ads and +Post Ads.
How to create and design the perfect social ad. Using powerful visuals, great text and call to action buttons. Why you need to Split Test your ads.
How to create ads for mobile. Factors to consider for your mobile only ad campaigns.
How to measure and track your social ads.
Which companies are excelling when it comes to social advertising.
Trusted by brands you know and love
Clients we have worked with include: